St David’s Hospice is a local charity, caring for local people, delivering specialist care to adult patients with advanced illnesses or those in need of end of life care and their families. Every year, this touches the lives of over 1000 people...
St David’s Hospice is a local charity, caring for local people, delivering specialist care to adult patients with advanced illnesses or those in need of end of life care and their families. Every year, this touches the lives of over 1000 people within our local communities from across the counties of Conwy, Gwynedd and Anglesey.
We offer 24 hour care, 365 days a year providing a clinical service alongside emotional, physical and spiritual support. In our Day Care Unit we provide patient care, bereavement and counselling services, whilst our Inpatients Unit offers symptom control, respite and end of life care.
It costs over £3 million each year to deliver the services – that’s over £8,000 a day. The majority of this comes from community fundraising. None of these costs are passed to the patients, their families or carers, because St David’s Hospice care is free to all.
WHAT YOU COULD WIN
This year’s Early Response Draw will be drawn on Friday 30th June 2017
Prize: 10 x £10 Marks & Spencer Gift Cards
The Main Draw will be drawn at the Nation Eisteddfod on Anglesey on Saturday 12th August 2017
The THE ST DAVID’S HOSPICE LOTTERY TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY SUMMER SUPERDRAW (the Raffle) is being promoted by and on behalf of St David's Hospice, a Charity 1038543
The draw opens for entries at 15/05/2017 and closes for entries at 10/08/2017
There are 3 prizes available to be won in the draw as stated on this Website
Terms and Conditions
All profits from St David’s Promotions Ltd go directly to St David’s Hospice, Llandudno, providing care throughout Conwy, Gwynedd and Anglesey.
These Terms and Conditions will apply generally to ad hoc raffles promoted by the Society.
• Summer Raffle 2017 – closing date for responses 7 August 2017; draw date 12 August 2017
• St David’s Promotions Ltd is licensed by the Gambling Commission for both Non-Remote and Remote operation under Licence No. 5152
• Only players aged 16 and over and who are resident within Great Britain may participate in the lottery.
• Cost per entry will be displayed on any raffle tickets together with accompanying documentation.
• Payment may be made by Debit/Credit Card, Cheque or Cash.
• St David’s Promotions Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, delay or theft of any payment or communication sent by post, direct from a bank or building society, fax or email.
• Lottery subscriptions will be held in a holding account prior to the raffle draw and will be protected in the event that St David’s Promotions Ltd becomes insolvent.
• The date of the draws will be as described in relevant material accompanying raffle tickets sent out.
• Any money received after the draw date will be treated as a donation towards the work of St David’s Hospice.
• All prize winners will be notified by telephone or letter. A full Winners’ list will be available from the Lottery office on 0800 9706242 and on our Website at www.stdavidshospice.org.uk. within one week of the completion of the raffle.
• Winners may be asked to participate in publicity to promote St David’s Hospice raffles and St David’s Hospice Lottery.
• It will be the responsibility of players to notify the Lottery Office at St David’s Promotions Ltd., St David’s Hospice, Abbey Road, Llandudno, LL30 2EN of any material changes to their details such as a change of address or telephone number.
• Data held by St David’s Promotions Ltd is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed to or sold to any other person or organisation.
• St David’s Promotions Ltd reserves the right to amend or change any of the terms and conditions of the lottery without giving any prior notice.
• St David’s Promotions Ltd reserves the right to reclaim prizes issued in error.
• All lottery Complaints and Disputes will be dealt with in accordance with the general St David’s Promotions Ltd Complaints policy. Unresolved disputes will be referred to the Independent Betting Arbitration Service.
• A Self Exclusion policy exists and members may self-exclude themselves from any lottery and/or raffle operated by St David’s Promotions Ltd for a minimum period of six months by giving notice in writing. No promotional material will be sent to them during this period. Further support can be found on the “Gamble Aware” website www.gambleaware.co.uk.
• St David’s Promotions Ltd is committed to promoting socially responsible gambling. We are members of the Lotteries Council and the Hospice Lotteries Association and through them contribute to the Responsible Gambling Trust www.responsiblegamblingtrust.org.uk carries out research into the prevention and treatment of problem gambling, public education on the risks of gambling and the identification and treatment of problem gamblers.
• Members requiring further information concerning the operation of the lottery may contact the Lottery Manager on 01492 877999 or 0800 970 6242
Tickets to enter the draw are priced at £1 each
The THE ST DAVID’S HOSPICE LOTTERY TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY SUMMER SUPERDRAW is promoted by Promoter: St David’s Promotions Ltd,
St David’s Hospice, Abbey Road, Llandudno LL30 2EN
Contact – Mrs Julie Hughes, Lottery Manager - 01492 877999
Licensed by The Gambling Commission (L/N 000-005152)
Contact for Enquiries: society contact firstname.lastname@example.org