POWER OF BOXING organises high intensity fitness classes in two authentic boxing venues in London, CARNEY’S COMMUNITY AND FITZROY LODGE . Headed up by Mark Reigate from Fitzroy Lodge, our trainers range from former amateur boxers with over 100 competitive fights to reformed offenders who have learnt their boxing skills the hard way. Regardless of background, they each share a passion for the noble art of boxing and have respect for the high values that the sport engenders. They enjoy passing on their technical knowledge to enthusiastic amateurs, and love challenging clients to reach their physical limits!
Carney’s Community is a charity set up by Fitzroy Lodge Trustee, George Turner, and Head Coach, Mark Reigate. It aims to reduce offending, re-offending and anti-social behaviour, whilst improving social mobility and community cohesion. They achieve this by engaging a variety of young people, but with a focus on the most disadvantaged and excluded, in boxing fitness sessions, whilst offering intensive, one-to-one mentoring and then the opportunity for them to qualify as sports coaches and/ or personal trainers. They believe that by empowering young people through mentoring, participation, focusing on their strengths and learning from each other, they can improve not only their opportunities, but also those of their local communities.
Fitzroy Lodge Amateur Boxing Club (ABC) is a non-profit making, charitable club, run by volunteers and supported by donations, grants and member subscriptions. The overarching aim of the Fitzroy Lodge ABC is to offer a safe environment for competitive boxers to train and compete in the sport of amateur boxing, by teaching boxing skills engendering discipline, respect, honour, self-control and a healthy lifestyle. The “Lodge” has existed since 1908 and has a strong history of producing some of the country’s most successful boxers (e.g. Cornelius “Boza” Edwards, Neville Cole and most recently David Haye).
• BOODLES Experience – Come into the Boodles flagship store on the world famous Bond Street and enjoy a glass or two of Tattinger rosé champagne whilst she picks out her favourite piece of Boodles jewellery (to the value of £3,000). Once bejewelled, head over to Cecconi’s for lunch on us and let the afternoon slip away.
• Signed ANTHONY JOSHUA boxing glove with a personalised message.
• 4 weekend Grand Stand tickets (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) as well as car parking pass to the BRITISH FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX 2018.
• JABRA ELITE SPORT HEADPHONES – The most technically advanced true wireless sports earbuds.
• PERSONAL TRAINING SESSION with MARK REIGATE.
• Signed JAMIE ROBERTS Wales rugby shirt with a personalised message.
• FEU DE BEAUMONT Gold Porringer Candle.
• 2 tickets to the BIG GAME 10 at TWICKENHAM.
• PATRICK MAVROS Silver Rhino Cufflinks.
• FIGHTSTOREPRO.com kit bag including top of the range gloves, pads, wraps, t-shirt, skipping rope and more and of course the bag itself.
• A Month’s supply of SCHECKTER’S ORGANIC ENERGY.
• A round of Golf at SWINLEY.
• HAMILTON HARE gift pack.
• Signed ENGLAND RUGBY 7S Shirt.
• TOM OLIVER NUTRITION Bundle.
• ESTEE LAUDER gift pack.
• THRIVA home blood testing kit.
• A Month’s supply of EVERMORE HEALTH SHOTS.
• 10 POWER OF BOXING classes.
• A POWER OF BOXING top.
• HUEL Nutrition Bundle.